23.11.08

in need of adderall.

i don't know why, but the ability to sit down and concentrate on doing work has evaded me since being in london. i just can't do it. my mind starts to wander, thinking about everything else i could be doing. and i get antsy. and i get up and do something else. or, i get on facebook, or download music, or sleep. i just can't do work here, and that is bothersome, as i need to know that when i come back for grad school, i'll be able to focus. blah. i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. in the meantime, i'll just procrastinate and wait until the last minute, resulting in numerous nervous breakdowns. ha. can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those days... I still get those days at work but I somehow pull something out of my ass at the end of the day to look like I've been working really hard. lol Anyway, here is another distraction for ya...did you listen to the preview of brandy's new album? So far, I think it's alright from the clips. I fuckin love this one song called Something is Missing. I'm listening to the clip like it's the full song. lol It's on my page if you haven't listened to it yet.

vstar* said...

oh believe me, i've heard them. i can't wait for that album to drop so i can hear the tracks in entirety. i'm addicted to the album and only clips have leaked.

a capella (something's missing) is that shit. sounds like an imogen heap song. i love bran.