23.6.09

passionate living.

Tell me your passions and I'll tell you mine.
The thoughts of a being
Thriving on the thrill of being
Living and not knowing,
Experiencing...
And conquering the undiscovered.
Learning what's on the inside
Of souls like mine
Vibing and building and
Creating something new,
Meaningful and oh so powerful.

Tell me your passions and I'll tell you mine.
Looking up into the clear blue sky
On the prettiest day
Of the year and seeing
A blue bird fly overhead,
Wondering what's in its song
And where it's headed.
Enjoying and seizing the day;
Living life.

Tell me your passions and I'll tell you mine.
Knowing that one day
Love will be mine:
Real love.
Knowing that I'll be able
To break the ongoing cycle of going back
And back and back
To what was perceived as love sublime
Or suffering the loss
Of something that wasn't love
From the start.
Realizing that prior experiences
Only make my love for my real love
Stronger and more fervent,
Longer and everlasting.
Now tell me your passions since I've told you mine.

No comments: